Horse Classifieds Advertising
It only takes a few minutes to place a classified ad on PonyCity.com. There are no lengthy registration forms to fill out, and placing an ad can be as simple as sending us an email. No other site makes it easier to place a horse-for-sale ad!
Horse Classifieds Advertising FAQ’s
• What do PonyCity horse classifieds include?
PonyCity lets you promote your horse to the max! With every ad you get:
1. Unlimited Photo Gallery – Your horse classified ad includes unlimited photographs, and photos may be added or changed anytime at no extra charge.
2. Unlimited Text Description –You can include unlimited text about training, show experience, suitability, price and anything else you believe is relevant. We never limit you to only a few hundred words, as some classified sites do. So include everything you think a prospective buyer would want to know about your horse. Don’t worry about including too much text. Sincerely-interested prospects will read every word!
3. Pedigree – A four-generation pedigree is available by request. The pedigree will be displayed in a clean, easy-to-read format.
4. A link to your website – We let you link to your farm or personal website. Readers of your horse classified ad can instantly jump to your home page, or any other page you desire.
5. Contact Information – You may include owner/agent name, telephone number, location and e-mail address.
6. No Expiration – PonyCity horse classifieds will run until your horse or pony is sold or until you decide to take it off the market. We will email you after your horse classifieds ad has run for ninety days unless you have previously notified us that your horse has been sold. If you want us to keep your ad running, simply reply to our email within 7 days.
• What is the cost of a PonyCity horse classifieds ad?
For a limited time, PonyCity is offering a special rate of only $25 for all horse classifieds ads! The regular price of our ads with unlimited photos and text is $100. Your classified ad will run until your horse or pony is sold. This offer may be withdrawn at any time, so please take advantage of our 75% discount while it lasts!
• How do I make changes to my horse classifieds ad?
To make changes to any text or to add or remove photos, e-mail us at email@example.com the changes you want. Most changes can be completed in less than 24 hours.
• Do I need a computer and digital photos to place my horse on PonyCity? Do I need to be able to receive email?
No, we can place “call only” on your ad so potential buyers do not send you email. To place your ad, you may send your photos, description and payment by mail to:
3101 SW 34th. Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
We will scan your photos and type your text for you. Of course, you will need to be able to review and proof-read your ad once it’s on the web.
There is no additional charge for this special handling, but if you would like your photos returned, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope in the package. We do not assume responsibility for photos lost or damaged in the mail.