It only takes a few minutes to place a classified ad on PonyCity.com. There are no lengthy registration forms to fill out, and placing an ad can be as simple as sending us an email. No other site makes it easier to place a stallion ad!
Each stallion ad and photo gallery is custom built by an expert graphic designer who also knows what it takes to market a stallion. We want your ad to be exactly right, and that takes time. Your stallion ad may take up to 5 business days to build, depending on the amount of content you want in your ad.
Classified Advertising FAQ’s
• What does a stallion ad include?
PonyCity lets you promote your stallion with unlimited information for maximum effect! With every ad you get:
1. Photo Gallery – You may include an unlimited number of photographs of your stallion. You may also include photos of its sire and dam and other significant heritage in the gallery.
2. Stallion Information –You may include unlimited text about your stallion, breeding and shipping information, pricing and anything else you believe is relevant. The more, the better! Your prospects want all the information they can get, and they will read every word you write. PonyCity lets you give your prospects a huge full-color “online brochure” for only the cost of a classified ad.
3. Show Record –This section can include show results for the stallion and/or his offspring. You can include unlimited text in this category and can change or supplement the text at any time during the life of your ad. Remember, at PonyCity there are no limits to the relevant information you can use in your stallion ad.
4. Offspring Information – Photos and descriptions of offspring may be placed in the offspring section. Additional offspring photos and information can be added at any time. There is no limit to the number of offspring that may be included.
5. Pedigree – A five generation pedigree will be displayed in a clean, easy to read format.
6. Website Link – A link to your farm or personal website. Readers of your PonyCity stallion ad can instantly jump to your home page, or any other page you desire, with a single click of their mouse.
7. Contact Information – This can include farm name and address, owner's name, manager's name, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail addresses.
8. Basic Photo Editing – Upon request, our Photoshop experts will sharpen your photos, enhance their color and remove simple background distractions. You are welcome to use our enhanced photos on your own web site or on other advertising sites.
• How do I make changes to my ad?
To make changes to any text or to add or remove photos, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the changes you want. Most changes can be completed in less than 24 hours.
• Do I need a computer and digital photos to place my stallion ad on PonyCity? Do I need to be able to receive email?
No, we can place “call only” on your ad so potential buyers do not send you email. To place your ad, you may send your photos, description and payment by mail to:
3103 SW 34th. Ave.
Ocala, FL 34474
There is no additional charge for this special handling, but if you would like your photos returned, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope in the package. We do not assume responsibility for photos lost or damaged in the mail.